Chris' Trading Site
Last Updated: August 26, 2002
If you would like to set up a trade with me please
email me after you read the rules below...
- Only burn shows in DAO
- No flawed shows (pops, blips, diginoise, or anything else not on the master), I'll ask that they be replaced
- Small video trades may be possible in rare circumstances, but I don't own a 2nd VCD so it's really really iffy.
- I don't do cases or artwork, but I would appreciate sleeves and a setlist with the date/location
- Please don't trade me shows that are usually 1 CD that are split onto 2
- Don't use Gold CDR's or Generic (like the CompUSA homebrand) in any trade with me...my truck and my stereo reject them
- Keep in contact with me - tell me when you're done, when you send, and when you receive my end...I'll do the same
- I don't do any newbie trades such as 2:1, Flat Fee, or Blanks and Postage (B+P). I have considered doing 2:1 in the past
but nothing ever came to fruition so I decided that 1:1 is the only way for me to go
- Don't rip me off...and that's really the bottom line - trading is easy, trading is fun! Let's do it
Open in about a MONTH!
Please check out my want/replacement list to see
if there's anything on it that you help me with.
Click on the artist's photo to go to their trading page.
Click here to see a list of bootlegs that I have not received yet, but are coming soon.
Anyone that trades anything of Kate Bush, please please contact me
Other Artist Bootlegs