Bootleg Replacement/Want List
Over the past while that I've been trading, there's several bootlegs that I have
that need to be replaced for various reasons. Most of them are from the very
beginning when I started trading and was really, really stupid. So, if you have
any of these, and would like to set up a trade, please email me and let me know
- Newark, NJ - Nov 25, 1998 - skips during YA and Talula
- E. Lansing 1998
- The "other" version of Newark, DE 1998 that's clearer
- Nashville 99 - I would like -the- copy with the full PT on it that nobody can burn
- Louisville 98 cuz mine has little blips and that bootleg is too good to have em
Now, on to the good stuff, bootlegs that I really would like to have....
- The 1996 Alamos: March 13, 1996, October 20, 1996, October 24, 1996
- August 3, 1996
- October 19, 1996
- Any and all versions out of Front Row, Princes Familiar, and Pollyanna Flower (if one surfaces)
- Acoustic in Argentina 1996
- London 2001
For PJ Harvey and Kate Bush and Other Artists:
I would like anything that I don't have listed on my bootleg pages.
To return to the main bootleg page, please click here.